22 February 2010

TIGER YEAR! [$$]

everybody
IM HERE!!
RU AT JOHOR NOW!
NOTHING TO DO AT HERE@@:)
LUCKY COMP BESIDE ME RIGHT NOW.
DO U
MISS ME??
YA~~~U MUST BE SAY: YES!!
GONG XI FA CAI !~EVERYONE:)
it's been long time dint update my blog
ru will be seldom and seldom online now
after cny ,hope to get my laptop soon.
sooner !
SAVING NOW!
i dont like outdated with my frens.heh!!!!!!
YEA~
im fine now.:) as usual~
fashion - out!
love - out!
how sad TO ME?!
waiting for my spm result right now
next month !
something gotta changing in my life.
after school ...
after work....
CHANGE!!
U ALREADY NOT CLOSER WITH ME AS LAST TIME.
tiger year i bought alot of shirt and shoes :)ka~~
after this cny will be shop again:)
anyone want to join me?or date with me??haha~~
call my mobile phone\
LOVE
hope tiger year bring alot of LUCK TO YOURS:)
GOOD BYE .FRENZZ..

No comments:

Post a Comment