05 October 2009

absent again~~
at my cousin house now..
i have a great mooncake festival celebretion^^
i have a good weekand~

but...
i have BAD news...>>about..i cant online recently..before get my own lappy:)...*dont break my promise.i will try my best to get a good result.:)lappyyyy...save money now!
can not online at home:) maybe is a good fate for me cause mySPM is around the corner.hmm
today go sing k with cousin:) & shopping~yeppee..

last friday went out with my babies gang~( my lovely primary classmate )
we have a good gathering..and over night at my lao po house:)chit chat until 5am~waka..
my babies~
(laopo ,dar,babe christy,ruru,babe michelle,babe aleris^^)
+ babe hong~~hahaxD

i dont like to say FOREVER.
but i hope our friendship can until the end of the day.

love^^

No comments:

Post a Comment