08 December 2009

yipeee....


starting my holiday..
although still in examination. shopping mood does'nt stop in my mind. this few weeks keep going out with dad and mum...in my new stuff. ha xD
bought alot of dress and clothes.mum and me being a SHOPPING QUEEN SISTERS
:)dad bought me a new watch and beg.happieee.
this weekend going shop with sisters again.:)
i spent a lot of money on this month.haiz..scare cant control myself on this sat and sun...:(.
hmmmm.....
next next week goin to penang with family to attend my cousin wedding.
ya..has been long time dint go penang .hehe ...await for my 4 days 3 night trip.

one more subject.... end my high school life.exciting..
everything is changing.
everyone start their own life.
and me.....already planned.
me already promise fren to continue my work at book shop and start my work on next month with mum.my mother fren was invite me work at his shop .
hmm...maybe is a good chance and experience for me.(i decided work one month only)xD.
then after new year just continue and find a new job.

this wednesday babies will come and stay at my house.
to chit chat ..play and dreams together:) AND need start reading my english novel.to improve my poor and sucks english !!
---------------------------
:)
something is already gone.ya!!
it's not hard
it's not bad
it's not hurt

just be alone.:) .......................
opz..
k larx...
NEXT WILL BE BETTER
by LANC MUI

No comments:

Post a Comment