08 January 2010

it all about fate

yeaterday was a last day for my work.
received a call at night from her.
i was happy ..but...something was appear in my mind@@
it's blank!!

after work..
went to shop!not spent much last night.
just bought a two new spec.
and decorate my phone- G -ZAI! suppose is G-MUI jo!
well.i like it much.

i wanna change style.
everybody saw me:' you ON DIET?
ru: hey bodies..NO! i still a fat girl..although the weight is losting.i dont know WHY also.

last night something happened ....
im the last know about it.
yea! it's all about FATE!
i x cry anymore.just wanna find a place let me shout out the worse voice!![hey!when bring me go sing k?]
heh...suppose to work my new job today.
but i reject to my mum.i was tired and need a time to rest .
monday just facing on it!

im not a strong girl anymore.
already be simple ..nothing special girl.
life is not colouring..it becoming dark...:(.

2010 is a good year for me??
yea..sunday is going to listen my undang with babies girl.


i want sing k ..
i want watch movie
who wanna go with me?

but i lack of money !!ishhh..

yea..ISHHH. i like this word much!

my blog is becoming outdated!!!
my style also!!omg~~
i not enuf time la weiiii..
i dont want be outdated girl.
i should be a update !!!!!
outdated cant including in my distionary.!!

last night was dreaming some ishhh thing!omg..
cant believe it .i still remember until now.

i not sure ...the thing im doing is true or false.but im proved .
i cant keep a secret in my heart.
yea~~she is know eveything.
she is know what her daughter thinking of!
she is a super care her daughter.
she also can guess ..who is hurting her babe.
she really knew my EVERYTHING.
i really not sure this act is good or bad.
but i trust her more than anyone.

yea..it something wrong to me on today.
early morning ..i sent her a message to share my feel.
she is another person...everyday accompany me...
hey my babies...dont jealous ar.ru just express only!
i love yours also.:)

is nothing can change my mood.
is nothing .!!

seriously dont know how to control my mood!
i need a share nor..actually it doesnt matter can share.
!!!
ishh..
they always can online as usual .but i cant!!
i need online at afternoon or wait my bro hang out with fren at night!
just can online until late and late!!

i really hope can get my lappy as fast as i can!
but.......something ...........ishh...
my lappy ..camera!!!
how a long urs appear in my life and be with me ?
waiting for my college life.
already decided.
lastly im waiting !


SORRY TO BEH , WEI, CAHRIS ! LAST NIGHT SUDDENLY LEAVE THE CONVERSATION IN MSN!
SORRY...

No comments:

Post a Comment