29 May 2010

shadow!


miss be a blogger
i like to blogging when feeling upset.

starting my college life.knew some new fren:s)
they are so funny ..definitely is PR STUDENTS
i hope to earn some money from web..but i cant!!
nuffnang was rejected me as a invalid nuffnanger!i cant sign in anymore.haiz.
feelling regret dint folling the step to post everyday and my fren list just a little.not such as the famous blogger..they are so famous and rich..and every month go shopping used their own money .its earned from nuffnang.!jealousy their act.!!omg!!! i want also althought im never lack of stuff in my life.
haha

unlucky and lucky can describe my life right now.:)
just come and share something.
thinking to stop this blogspot.delete all the thing
and sign up the another website:)
agree or disagree??

hmm...can i know somebody who known to set up naffnang ??

im suffering some problem with someone and somebody.
my previous post and fb status shown out my feeling.

its hard to post picture now..:( too ba

last night:) 3 months annivesary.
but i felt nothing at all!
bcos of........:(


haiz..
this few days happened something again.
before that we r best fren bcame fren.
now..we bcoming stranger
mayb..that is a good POINT or what.
whatever .i dun care anymore.
everything is you did for me.
your choice not my fault.
so
FUTURE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN OTHERS:)

No comments:

Post a Comment