11 June 2011

touch my heart.

sorry that i seldom to update my blog .
if you want know my recent life pls follow my facebook status =D


yea...you want good news or bad news first ?
2011 is a good year?

yea..good news first
my brother was engaged with his future wife today 11.6.11
my babe christy was married last week (primary clasmate)5.6.11❤ i am glad hat we still can be together after we graduated ❤ keep it until the end,babes 

the bad news is
two months ago ....one of my relative (uncle) was passed away
few days ago.... one of my uncle was passed away ....... HARD FEELING ...

60 days i lost two closed relatives....hope them REST IN PEACE.

just now...my brother samuel share me a touching story of chris medina....i back home and search through youtube...i found out that..the guy SO SWEET AND TOUCHING 

AWESOME!!!

I LOVE THE SONG
I LOVE THE LYRICS❤ 
i am crying when watching  the video....so touching ><
i hope my future husband .....can take good care of me ...because i easy get lost.....


hug me tight and love me more ......


love need RESPECT ..PLS RESPECT YOUR LOVE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment