04 March 2009

fuzzy comp!!








omg
~~my bro was change the new messenger ...
im blur on it!!errr.....dun like arrr....hate it!!
everynight cant on9..!!
my elder brother is back ^^...
is a GOOD news..
sunday my home was cover a new paint[living room)..hehe...
next sunday until to my rOOM la..opz...what colour i want??
any suggest??x idea nerh...

nothing happened ...this few day...
everyday just continue do the same situation
emo...emo ...emo ....are u feel me a emo GIRL??
i think soooo....
sometime will be getting HIGH
sometime will be getting DOWN
sometime will be LAUGHINGLY
sometime will be BLUBBER
[lol]
make me CRAZY like SIAO SIAO...
hoho...both funny and annoying LO...!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OO....GOD..
IM GOING CrazY right now..!
SPM is coming soon
n having a exam on next tuesday!omg...
can u shoot my brain now??!fall apart on it!!SHIT man!!

LIFE??
what is life??
I DUNNO...
LOVE??
what is love??
......
FRIEND??
what is friend??

everyday be worried about it[FRIEND]
5 year ago...we r the best friend...
but this year 2009 we became a stranger
we study in a same class
tuition in a same center
how come our relationship become like this??
i hate this part....stranger....!!

[love]
few year /month ago...
mr.x is gone...cant turn back about him
really is a hard process to lay down ..not easy arrr!!!
recently falling love with a boy...
haha...the last n latest are the same type person~~huhu....
both of them are cancer and the sense ,type,feel so alike..
hehe...my dear agree too ...right?

....HOWEVER ....
I DONT CARE ANYMORE[ actually is very very care ]
dont care equal to CARE
in my opinion...kaka..
opz...suddenly return my childhood LIFE on the old picture..haha
me taking back the picture to my phone..hehe
mayb will be post ....
wanna see???^^..tell me...or comment me..
..i will post when the times comes^^
hehe...

going tuition lu~~bb

3 comments:

  1. fuyoh..心跳 wor..haha
    agree agree =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuyoh...so fast nerh...kaka...

    hehe...^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ermmm...ya...o wori wat ru worrying too...
    BT IM SURE..evting will b fine soon..
    god bless us XD aha

    ReplyDelete