18 March 2009

miss u- BEH





















































































































my baby beh will going NS soon...march.19(tomorrow)
3 month i cant meet with her...will miss her sooo much^^
yesterday [bum.yam.lam n me]we did a farewell for beh beh~
we chit chat at old town n taken our dinner ...haha...damn happy n enjoyed
me n bum were being a SIAO PO...
KAKA...we keeping laughing at ther..when chat about something wrong
haha..(maybe we are the gang of most BISING at the cafe )haha
the photo show for u
when we at old town
finished our dinner
change our sit place
we sat at ther 6++ until 11++
lam n yam back 1st..
at last our gather GET soooooo HIGH...HAHA
LAUGH UNTIL SIAO

me, beh, bum are the last persons went back home
both of us went the waterfront downstairs ''playground''
to waiting beh sis send us back
we sang n listened music at there
we keeping chat....n laugh again..
when beh come back ,mayb we will getting a exam by the way
haiz..3month will pass so fast .thn......my death line is come...huh huh huh
wow...turn back~~hehe

after that bum go my house 1st to waiting her mum come.
haha..HA.bum n me have a sharing in my bed room..we r night ghost buddies~~haha
me so enjoyed in sharing~~haha...her mum came around 2.30am..
haha...damned happy...''WE CAN KNOW EACH OTHER''
since from last night ,me n bum were being a more closet babys..haha
n more knowledge our gang buddies girl ..
BUM, remember our PROMISE
k??
~FOREVER~

i have a fun when stay 2gether with my buddies girl^^




















after bum back home,me go brush my teeth n wash face
,eat medicine(face) im so idiot ,because me get a vomit after ate medicine
cause me KOSONG PERUT before eat medicine..==
it let my stomach 'SHOIK'... felt unwell ...at last me vomit TWO times in one night
me lying in bed until 6.30++just can sleep...
haiz....so stupid of me
cant sleep as well ,me sms to guys chat that time was 3.30 am...lol
haiz...at last just leave me alone ...listening music
but
17.3 is a
SUPER HAPPY DAY
THX MY BABY GIRLS

MISS BEH DEEPLY

when my b'day beh cant celebrate with me
anyway....
stay with me^^
beh is a girl who care about me so much
thx...she always reminded me
18.3.2009

when early morning kee CALLED ME around 9.30...wake me up .......arrr....
OH GOD me just sleep in my dream..
haiz..just let it be..
at last me done my addmath 2day but half question is blank...

GOD BLEES ME
waiting mum back now

miss u ........

2 comments: