14 September 2010

P。D trip + seremban+ klang+ i-city !


yo huh... okay
nothing can share :)
just share out some photo =) hope yours like it


had a p.d trip with family
just for relax and enjoy with my family


im the girl who like to captue pichere for herself * different angle diffent feel* xD
the picture before depart to port dickson for my first holiday trip * wearing a cotton on jacket ! smarky jacket ! :D
yo huh...on the way to port dickson
mrs.ku is our driver for that day! awesome mummy ! spent 1hour plus reach p.d! bravo! suppose im the driver that day! how sad !samuel ku*my bro* disagree!!! reason is he cant sleep as well in car!

they were sleeping! im keep capturing ! haha~

finally! arrived the resort that we live ! love the moment spent with them. im just like a baby child in this trip :D

no worry no angry no moody!
just happy and fun! hahaha
dress-up to meet my lovely beach! smell the sea water and shout* i dont have a sexy bone but i have a nice phoen camera  :D hahaha*
step in the beach and heard ocean wave sound.
and chit chat with mummy beside the pool:)
after , off to bed around  1+ am
the second day ~is time to back home
and share with yours about the resort
introduction
beauty right? peace~
samuel ku and mrs ku
i love the pool. match my height anymore.
NG shot
IS ME. BBRU      

after back from p.d, daddy decided off to klang * flower coconut* to have our 'brunch' !sea food! ! not my favoutite ! :( then off to i-city* not so nice*
the end
 short post ! picture more than description
dont hate me and forgive me.
my poor english!

No comments:

Post a Comment