04 September 2010

yoyoyo~

good new that i'm having my first semester break now.:)
bad new is kinda boring stay at home :( and im gonna miss my buddies :(  it's truth~

before start my semester break , i was awaiting for it.
but after two days, i was miss my college life damn much!
haiz...no choice ! that's LIFE.
should be happy and enjoy my HOLIDAY.
holiday mood ON please.!!!
edited some picture for guys:)
from my previous post, i was intro a software for yours to edit photo, actually everybody was known, right?
im kinda DAMN OUTDATED MAN! >< but im not a IT women! no fault for outdated on this:)

next week gonna visit my lovely beach PD , not wearing bikini on top! i have a terrible body shape right now. if wear the bikini on top and capture, i think yours will be vomit , RIGHT?:D im the first !!

okayyy.....
watched alot of movie recentlY.
the last day of the semester, spend time with the buddies

 watched STEP UP 3D!!! COOL MAN!!!!
* I LIKE THIS PART ALOTTTT*
AWESOME.

so, next movie will be??
NO doubt that it's time to throw alot of clothes and get alot of new clothes * welcome home*
omg!!  ruby ku!! save money pls!!!><
promised will control myself. i dont wanna be ....poor!!:(


okayyy.....enjoy your holiday!!
im hungryyyyy now... thinking my mcd GCB. im never taste it before!!! :( how sad!!!

this is my august picture and captured picture when fight for my final exam :)
.
love ~:)

No comments:

Post a Comment