11 September 2009

sick at heart

stop crying now!!!!
u know what the feeling i having now??
HURTING !!
it was a unhappy friday!!
asking myself ,'''don't cry .that not UR fault''' ...i really have trying to do treatment anyway!
BUT at the end i lost control,so lucky i dint cry in front the people just now.
i have i really have trying to solve my face problem, tried seek a treatment /doctor before, drink herbal medicine ,ate medicine! sometimes the medicine has effect to me .because the medicine i always vomit! who knows????i know!!!! HURT!! WHEN U ASKING ME IN THE CLASS, EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME!!!!SEARCHING ME !!!LAUGH ME!!!!!!THIS NOT A JOKE!!! I HIDDEN AT BEHIND ! IT REALLY .....U HURT MY SELF- RESPECT!!!
....at that time i CHEERING MYSELF TO BE STRONG!! AND CAN NOT CRY. SHOULD BE SMILE:)
but
IT REALLY NOT A JOKE.
pimples problem following me ar
ound 7 years. 7 years ..it not a SHORT time!
when taking picture ,i will blame myself (why so ugly) !i hate this feeling!!!!
no doubt i will jealous to all the beauty white girl.both of them always get the praise from people.eg. ''YOU ARE SO BEAUTY ''YOU ARE SO SLIM''YOU ARE SO WHITE ''YOU ARE SO CHARM''! standing with them i will depreciate myself!! THEY ARE SO LUCKY!! IT TRUE!! THEY WONT KNOWS WHAT THE FEELING I HAVING !!!! i know im not a perfect girl but i am a GIRL.I NEED CARE TOO.
I CRY ! I HATE THIS JOKE!!!!!!DEFINITELY BROKE MY HEART DEEPLY!!!
thanks bro...pray for me.when me suffering in the problems. thanks ur hug")
i know somebody will worrying my face problems and introduce some clinic for me.very thankful .although the suck thing still following me.
pimples make my life being dull......i lost my confidence!!i lost a lot of thing because of it!
i have eat fruits everyday !!! why i still have the constipation!! mum always bought a lot of grape ,apples, banana for me..cause she worrying me!!and i ATE A LOT A LOT!!!
vitamins !juice! medicine!! all the ways i used before, USELESS

LEAVEMEAWAY!!!!PLS

6 comments:

  1. calm down..pimples wil go away soon...cz 女大十八变吗..dun worry..dun bcz of tat lost ur confidence..i understand wat u feel..cz im not a pretty girl too..jz be urself..pimples come out mayb u gv urself too much stress..if 1 ppl really happy n enjoying their life..they are always beauty ever n ever..^_^ believe me..i wil always support u!!!dun sad edi..not gud for health o

    ReplyDelete
  2. i happy in life~
    this few day i release a lot of stress to myself le..i just express what i feeling today !! make me unhappy and hurt.
    u know hat a evil smile??i scare and hate their smile

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't cry you are a nice girl
    i don't know who say eu like tat
    chris have face this problem too b4
    erm
    dun always stay up late and drink a lot of water
    cheer up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dun look at them next time...dun care abt them(the ppl hu have evil smile) stay happy,,^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAnks CHRIS:)
    YAYA...i will drink a lot lot water..
    thanks ur care.hehe..
    ru ok now le..dont worry:)
    haiz..but ur problem is a small case..my one seen like BIG case oo..

    ReplyDelete
  6. vampire..
    thanks a lot.oo~
    happy girl will back soon..

    u too ya.
    be confidence .
    dont act like me.

    ReplyDelete