25 July 2010

awaiting

i failed to manage my time as well.:) yesterday was busy in my nuffnang and blog
quiet fun!=P
last night suppose to watch movie with someone/somebody. plan failed!so, stay at home watch asq 2010.
this show is quiet bored , how the consumers over there? get high or sleep over there? ha~
finally im chosen to play my fb with my mr.susu
hmmm.....
i showed him that what i settle yesterday, he ordered me dont write any private thing in blog.
everybody have their own personality , should not post/ share in every time !
that time, im keep quiet. bcos of nothing can i say.!
blog is a good place for me to shout ( actually nothing can shout larx! just blow at hereXP)
thank to my shianne sis.
yesterday she gave a lots of idea to me in order to handle my coarse as well.
stress in study now! almost end of my 1st semester
so fast>< brain is still blank and weak in all subjects!

stressing :)
but smile or laugh can solve everything.
and
think properly before what else i am going to do .
rush rush rush rush
hush hush hush hush!!!
:P

a good new is..
did all the car skill as well today :)
hope can pass my car test on tuesday
bless on me :) thank you

sunway and movie later ...yooo huuuuuu~~
( inception)
that alls:)
haiz..
i love weekend
hate weekday( need rush to college)

No comments:

Post a Comment