08 July 2010

nothing to do

sitting in cyber centre by alone.
damn boring !!!!
everybody are doing their assignment or face-booking!!siennn...

soo....is time to update my blog . 
done my all individual assignment and ready to on my group assignment with dudes :P haha~
ru was enjoying her college life with her classmates. they are extremely crazy and funny. everyday must non-stop laughing at anywhere and anytime. Inside LRT , class, lecture hall ,canteen and more...
maybe we are the pr student. mouth is play an important role for us. we should be professionla in speaking and communicate skill.

final exam is coming around, but me still feel nothing at all.
brain is still  BLANK AT ALL. last time the mid term test got a suck result  bcos..im USED TO IT. haiz..
the next IT mid term is on next week. im havent start do my revision. sob!haiz.
sometime will thinking about ..i really did a good decision in my education??i FEELING STRESS when facing some study problem . helpless when need to make some idea into assignment or works! i had no idea to answer at all.haiz...when i need help..can u help me??

actually im MOODY girl .but like to laugh ..even dont care my IMAGE , school image has spoiled. haha
im glad can be friend with them..same type of people.''HYPER TALKATIVE GIRL AND BOY ")
im awaiting to our sem break trip :)

cham le....i dont know what i post now! suckss..
haha..
has cahnged my f*** word to KFC MCD SUSHI KING..those fast food name be my our b4 icon to scold ppl :P

DONT COPY US ARRR....SPAM U DA!HAHAHA
maybe it wil become a latest word to teenagers
  SAY  BAD WORD IS SUCK FOR U :) 
LOVE & PEACE
OKAY ~

long time dint photoshooting for myself. haiz....haha

im hyper self -loving girl..do  u  agree ??
I AM WHO I AM :) dudes~hahaha


okay. after this week i will be post up some latest newsb or picture.
dont wanna make my blog be dull and bore:P
make some fun on it.  hahaha...
 it is a good place for u .

No comments:

Post a Comment