31 July 2010

outing with family") ♥♥SUNWAY

a little bit lated to update my outing day with my beloved :)
had a great dinner with them that place held at sunway pyramid@ FULL HOUSE on last sunday to celebrate my mama birthday :)
my first time went into the restaurant .awesome, delicious and pretty place♥♥
FIRST TIME??!!! HAHA...YEA...my first time dine at there.....@@ outdated!* i promised my babes/dudes fetch them have a dinner/lunch at there. be patients ya. my girls:)
AND!!!!!! SUNWAY IS RUNNING MEGA SALE EVENTS!!!!! ALL OF THE STUFF UP TO 70% DISCOUNT!!!!!
IT CATCH MY EYE!!!!AND BLIND SPOT ON ME BCOS I HAVE NO MONEY TO SHOP ANYMORE:p OPZZZ.....
earn by self much more better than use my beloved money :)
WANNA to have a SMART camera.
but sure is not my turn first i hope my bro can get it first ,he need to use on his MMU coarse. ..sooo....after his turn.....
MY TURN .dont worry. mrs bbru :)SOON SOON SOON!bcos ur coarse need it too.*just dreaming*


BUT before this , i need to change my GZAI phone first. A lot OF PROBLEM APPEAR RECENTLY.LMAO!! but i love 'his' camare damn much.!!!:(
maybe will decide use two digi number. MAYBE !!:p
SOOOOOO............

let share some picture to you
♥♥
with my little mr. bro and my beloved
full house menu ♥♥
my skinny bro with his meal!*he can eat alot*
my cuties baba&mama♥♥
*dont take my picture *larx~
with his *crab*
he love it much!
shown* i wanna eat*
my favourite ♥♥ his favourite too
♥♥
♥♥can i eat? !ha`

regretted!
the end

thx my boss♥♥
♥♥

♥♥
our turn ♥♥
♥♥we like to take picture since we're still a child :) camwhore as our job when start into life♥♥
definitely happy today.
i get known from my classmate.my assignment mark ♥♥second highest in da class is enuf to me. the assignment that i damn worry and scare !final examis coming around * hate it* tuesday gonna face one more test* resit my mass com*signnnn
haiz.....................have to face it !!!!
happy birthday to her :) charis cheong ♥♥
miss my beloved ,babes,dudes.
and my classmates today :D
WORLD STAGE TONIGHT !! BUT IM NOT GOING !HAHAHAHA..:(

1 comment: