07 August 2010

WHEN you LOOK INTO MY POST











quiet no idea what can i post
yesterday, something happen in my college life.
ignore the shit happen , dont like it so much! because everything and everyone had their own choice/reason.* what im saying nw* shit.!

i feel lucky that did a good beginning in my college but how the ending ?
 ARE YOU WORRY NOW?
ARE YOU SCARE NOW?

actually im miss yours damn much, but dont know why.when we gather together . i had no idea what gossip or thing can i say. sorry that i became quietly.

the previous ruby is gone and the latest is here now.
:) dont worry . we still the same.
how you treat me , then i will treat u as what u treat me :) 
friends like this :*)

wont think / worry again. this is a good way to you and me.
phone does'nt ring / accept any message from friends, except him and college friends
everything is changing.
luckily receive his call everyday and night before i fall asleep. if not my phone and heart will be dead fastly!

No comments:

Post a Comment