14 August 2010

yea. im here

disappear my blog more than one week
do u miss me? im definitely miss urs a lot.
okay . let talk about my last weekend:)
last sunday went to mid valley to collect some new items with my beloved* MEGA SALES* must have to catch some items form this event if not u will be regret :D
college life is getting well. no blame no angry at all.* love u guys *mwahs
set a counter to count about how many days we 'engaged' together in college.
stay tuned first.*quiet busy recently.
we just have LAUGH ,SMILE, GOSSIP AT ALL. B4 GROUP.
then my time & plan as usual . ATTENDED class everyday.and rush time with the PUBLIC TRANSPORT. although i got my P lisense.:( i have to walk and go college by alone. be patient ruby :) DO NOT BLAME ON SOMETHING YA . RUBY :)

                                                       ♥ this pic ♥

friday
 after finished my gym practice
when sitting on the train, one cute auntie suddenly called me and asked me something *weird?*ya!*
quiet afraid  and thought maybe she is a..... idk! ha.
what she has asked ?
she: what happen on my face?
me: PIMPLES PROBLEM!
she: o, no,IS  your liver PROBLEM.
me: okay. that right.
she: okay, listen on my advice.
---------- bla bla bla.
if the advice really work just intro to yours . keep it first.
it's lucky day that i have

saturday, okay. i did it. you did it , we did it. WORKOUT 1.
our/ my first semester is going end.* final exam is coming* today i have ended my gym(co-cu) and performance .Although we cannot get a highest mark , but we did a good job. at least we have practice hard before , and thank to our b4 group super STAR leon. he has withdraw his course and leave us on this month.:( quiet sad. no more fashion icon in our college. :(
farewell? where?

next week, i will be show to yours .
what is team work and heart :)

 no doubt
just try .
美图秀秀
try to search and download.

movie with Mr. tomorrow

has been long time we dint go watch a movie together.

♥ love


last but not least 

♥ Dinner with my babes and dudes tonight♥

steamboat.

* just manage my picture library and phone picture. i have deleted all of the picture on my phone. 
 GZAI is very clean and clear now. BUT I HATE HIM. 
'he' virgin cover screen has broken :(  how sad. i am  thinking to throw him away.
BUT.... 
....THAT'S MEAN I NEED TO CHANGE MY PHONE FIRST. 


No comments:

Post a Comment