25 August 2011

sem break START ! ♥


silly me ! press refresh button . everything gone ! LOL ! 
=(  ...............
WELL  
Just simply share my holiday here 
yesterday- singk with JJ and SCkah aka kecil miao at TS Neway=D* talking more than singing* haha~ had a nice talk with both of them. Went to snowflakes after sing k~  Yesterday overall expenses only rm20 .lol SAVE lo !
quiet sad because of only three of us. 
Lailai went back to hometown =( see you soon yea. enjoy your trip=D
cheachea went back to kepong. sweet sweet with her bf ~ see you yea. ru bring you go makan when start work yea. 
karin?! never replied or comment to us . =( she is missing LOL 
girlsssss, enjoy yours holiday yea ~ muwars. 


Tmr: KLCC or PV with buddies =D shopping? i hope dont spend much on tmr.  I wanna save money to buy my lovely shoes and dress for my eldest brother wedding =D 


National Day: Will be go to malacca with family and love =D woohoo~ MERDEKA 
then....
the 1st of sept start working ~ 
until the end of sept.....
hehe~.... ru only work 15 days within one month =D work 1 day rest 1 day. Quiet good for me and salary still very high =D hahaha~ TQ yea~


actually i am cleaning my room now.... but i think to blog now..soo...
  IM HERE TO UPDATE MY BLOG FIRST =D HAHAHA~  
later only continue to clean my wardrobe @@ 


"I hope to archive my CGPA target on this semester but i had no confident at all. I hope can pass for the hardest subject on this semester . That's ENUF =( pls. I dont want drop my CGPA again !"  

Although this is the most busy semester since i stepped into college. I had earned and learnt a lot from this semester. Especially from the charity event~  I am very satisfied my own performance ~ Woohoo~ okay le. - STOP BLAMING MYSELF- 
picture TIME ! 
Im trying to xoxo == failed ! haha~ 

she said im very lucky to take picture with the new hairstyle -mushroom =D 


sc kah aka kecil miao with me =D 



Outfit of the day 
he said im pretty =D hahaha~  LOL 
BYE. ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment