10 August 2009

100

ya!!
leave 100 days.SPM
==yesterday went melaka again==
oshh..sorry to u ..i cant buy anything for u. COS ru just stayed at the hall whole day== DINT VISIT ANYWHERE..dad felt soryy to me..cause cant bring me visit other place...
actually ...it ok .cause work important than play.:) i still have a fun at there.
keep on take picture==
let show the pic:)


when going ....me keep kacau kacau mum and dad..kaka

im too bored==..but fun~~


ok~~u 're not sorry to me. rest more~PEACE


HOW LONG I WAITING FOR......


CHU....

my smart beauty mummy & daddy





MY LEG==...PIG BIG PIG


DADDY~~HEHE

im stayed here whole day==
for WORK of JABATAN PERTANIAN==


me wore gloves for help ~~^^good girl==*actually just showed it


~~~it a hot + fun + bored day.
after done the work..we decided went to port dickson temple.
around 12++ just reached home.
today 6.20++ woke up.
suppose absent today..but nope.
im going school to celebrate fren birthday. + me will be get warning letter SOON~
HAHA..21 days~~
slep~~
bye~~

2 comments:

  1. sometimes really admire your life..
    your parent are very care of you
    you love your parent too
    the relation is sooo nice..

    ReplyDelete
  2. en..i love my family so much^^
    always do^*^

    ReplyDelete