08 August 2009

nothing

woke up early today
around 7.30am..my god~mum called me up ..
last night START headache after backed from cousin house.
it make me felt trouble. cried in the room again.==
yesterday was end up my small test in school.^^
gave up to attend the add math intensive class T.T. but i wont give up my add math.^^WILL try my best to do it as well.
everybody was asked me why always stay back at school. NO DOUBT. i want study cos i'm not genius even as a stupid girl. == + waiting mum to fetch me back.i don't like back home by alone. home is silently. dislike the feeling. recently why treat me so cool..am i too sensitive.??maybe...yesterday chatted with school buddies and teacher...discussing what subject will be take on next education. hmmm...maybe i will choose public relation from mass communication or event management...
am i choosing too fast??think properly and stop worry about this first...worry MY SPM right now..hmm...what subject should I focus more? and when start my revision ? i am scaring.
just leave few month .....>>>100 days
haiz.everybody must take care yourself ..our environment becoming badly ,it effect our healthy .so should be take care and drink more water. :)
i am drinking my herbal medicine now.yaikss...disgusting! but thanks for mum. made it for me.
i will be better.:)

12.18pm now..ru haven take my breakfast and lunch.PEACE
hehe~ on diet??NO...:)
bt fatty girl .lost some weight from new year until now.@@
i wanna be taller. disgust my height.153 LITTLE GIRL.:) JUST ACCEPT IT. cant change anymore after 18.:(no choice.
my hair problem still dropping. no sense in this phenomena. this not a good thing for me. no doubt to thinking negative reason.
== PROBLEM GIRL.
it time to start my plan and drop-off in bed again.
:)
BUAISS
push my effort to study
can i rest awhile? im tiredT.T
suffering again.

No comments:

Post a Comment