15 August 2009

JUST


nothing to post ~~
hmmm....
HAPPY SMILE LAUGH TALK more
ANGRY CRY EMO SILENT less
in love with my family and friends^^
recently always headache..freaking spoiled my mood.
i will be better soon..PEACE.
next monday should be wear mask to school..
finally our school been a h1n1 target.@@

by the way..take care yo.
trial soon..then SPM
:)
昨晚。。。哈哈
-所谓‘日有所思,夜有所梦’。kaka~~
发了个暴笑的梦xD
明天星期天了。。待在家还是??
最近在妈妈口中得到关于爸爸工厂的好消息,我们家真的很幸运哟。感谢上天的眷顾。。

so...should be work hard , study hard..persevere on it^^try my best.finally i found out the trouble for my hair.it 's STRESS .lol@@
the song i heard now: 双人舞。quiet sweet yo~~haha..
k le..buaiss.
last night fall in slept around 2.30++..sms with my ''tu di ''~~ haha..
sorry ..ru dint sleep early yesterday`hehe..but today woke up early.9++...oshhh..
k le....need take my breakfast lu...buais..
stay tuned for my next post.@@

No comments:

Post a Comment