03 August 2009

slap me


why?
always used it to release ur mood.r u crazy??
something happened on this few day.
lol...
opzz...fast come and slap me now.
i hate this feel.
i hate my rebel act
im not a good girl.
yesterday was a great day for me.

thx mummy bought a new shoes for me ^^.hehe..
thx daddy gAve a sweet kiss^^i feeling warm ~
my lovely dad
taken my supper at nz garden cafe.( opposite klcc)

friday night , i asked mum...
ru:" mee...after get spm result,can i leave kl to other country continue my education?"
mum:" why??"*she stunned in a car and dint reply anymore
ru:"i hate this situation right now."kl is a complex country.everybody have their own dream or thinking" something wrong happen on me.
actually mum was disappointed and get a shocked ..she cant without me.:)
i wont leave u ,mum. I LOVE U.

sunday
woke up at 10++
bro brought KFC for my break -lunch .3 SET 2 person ate^^
kaka..i love my bro~he really care me a lot.
mum was backed when we taking our break lunch.she told bro about my feeling.
,and asked him what should i do now? let me or???
bro reply: think properly..dont care anymore.+ dont always keep seek a same thing.everybody have their different state. (he knew what i want, he knew me always seek a fashionable news)lol
he remind me.

YES. i agree.
DIFFERENT MIND
DIFFERENT LEVEL
DIFFERENT SITUATION


:)
JUST DO IT ...what u can........................................................................
SMILE

IF LIFE IS A GAME,
THESE IS A RULES

i get from school magazines
*EVERY NIGHT SUPPER AND SUPEER
*MY GOD!~:*)

No comments:

Post a Comment