19 August 2009

beloved



20 august 2009 is a big day for her ^^
my beloved bum^^
happy birthday to u ^^
hope u like the present i made for u^*^

the life with u~^^

LOVE U ALWAYS~MUWARS

ss girl^^

definitely we r same type person^^shopping queen

unforgettable
MY BELOVED
my f&F

my brother and sisters^^
i am so lucky~V *PEACE*

i love her..:)luckily u always be with me.if not.....haiks

the babies girl
since from primary school^^they still care me a lot^^
and always share together^^DON'T LEAVE ME YA~

he love me alot~bro~^^kaka..muwars

babe lam~the girl who care and love me a lot^^
baby lam ..without u my life must be worse than now~
:)you are different with others

babe dong ..:)


the girls i knew from secondary school ! they are cousin ~glad to meet them ^^
they care me ,i care them^^ theng & tong~^^haha~ i gave my hug & kiss for them~

( wei wei , ruru , nini. keat )funny guys i meet ~
haha ..without us their life must lack of laugh or smile^^
i wont forget u alls..yours will always keep in my heart。。DEEP heart^^




both of us^^
ru , lam ,beh, bum, dong, yam^^
even what happening must be share out...we solve it together^^

love u alls
*actually still have some buddies and babies *
:)..hope u know and i know larx^^

tuition later^^
buaiss..
* today get the trial time table *@@...study hard..try ur best..my RU^^
RELAX~
今天^^
HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment