04 February 2009

l0ser



im enjoyed on my CNY
past so fast ......my holidays

me just gamble only 1 time on tis year
at last im LOST 60++ more...OMG
im be a able person....hohoho
get a lots of angpau...

we at melaka tower
cow boy n girl...haha....hav a fun at car
i went johor last week..2day 2nite
monday just came back from ther
went melaka...get a second round at night
hehe...ENJOY WITH FAMILY

second round
2day.....wednesday
my heart is broken down
how come?
me start falling in love with a boy????

cant!!

he lover is a lucky women in this world

can i said myself was jealous of her??

so hurt n pain!!

so many thing happen on me
friend??best friend?
WHAT IS FRIEND??what is a BEST FRIEND?
SOMEONE CAN SHARE V U ? OR JUST KIDDING OR CHIT CHAT AT THERE?
me really not understand what my friend thinking...

when me feel lonely,who wil stay beside of me?
on cny,me cant found some1 accompany me to pass a day

just HER,MY
thank u
everybody hv some friend to make self be happy
everyone hv a closet friend? am i??
T.T
she/he nothing can share v me
right??

i hv a lots of friend...BUT that really a true friend for me??


now
surounding of me just a imagine or is real??
i cant differentiate...
r u reli treat me true fren or??

FRIEND so IMPORTANT FOR ME

last time me choosen came out from ther
cos im though me can found some body can take care me n my friends can sharing v me...
treat me as gud buddies

am i wrong??
tear flow down from my eye

sorry ,my friend
me just write down my feel


when my mr.right wil come out??



y im not a lucky girl?

should i be a boy??

3 comments:

  1. nope.because in the reality world,not just only you are unlucky.Is the timing problem,is the chances..Thinking of what you think,forget it what u cann't to expect.
    Gambateh together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aru..be optimism..when u feel lonely n wish to find some1 to plaint, i'm always be the one..n this year is veli important for us..dun think too much on these barh..we concentrate on education ^^ we want to win yam..act her as our target..at least, we have a target let us to strive @_@
    promise me..hapi always okie?
    sorry for being cant tell u my secret..SORRY

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha..gao dim jor..now just u n me can c my blog ^^ yeah..XD

    ReplyDelete