28 February 2009

return ...















..











.








WEDNESDAY
sport day...im absent again....hang out with babe fRIENDs..im enjoyed with them...haha...

nowaday..my feel is getting suffer n complicated...how come??evryday pretend mself to be A happy girl? am i so sham??mayb.....im lost my direction in life....where are a good way for me?my SPM is coming soon...scary !!MAN...MY BM,BI,ADDMATH,MATH,SCIENCE,sejarah....HUH HUH...stressful now...n gain WARNING LETTER from school...absent 6 days only...LOL.....i dont care.....just 2 month ....cheh....haiz....alone again!at home now...in a calling with my dear kee....im holding the phone n posting my article...hoho....geng?!bt my ear getting red NOW...kaka...but happy she will called me last hight n 2day...long time dint chat v her.....few days ago...im nt on9+ing n received ur message.....IF I WERE A BOY.........even just for a day......


dee dee: relationship> TOUCH & GO~~
ALL WILL BE past.....when YOU'RE NOT HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment