16 February 2009

valentine day

im here...

valentine day went out v babes fren ; beh bear ,bum bum
muwars..love u alls alot^^

im damn enjoyed the day ^^althoght single life for me, but im not alone...still have them beside of me..we went watched movie at pavillion
so terrible tat movie...huh huh...me cry at cinema..
luciky tat place was dark..kaka

they played me...im x show OFF..is THEY...said not at upstairs need me walk down to join them==
actually me right..our hall is 11...is at upstairs!!heh kaka...ru lavie...
after finished the movie,we went

take lunch at ts
sweet^^kakayeah~~
sorry
im clumsy...kaka....(stil holding my G zai)
my works^^ cute???
before
after
after finished lunch ,3 of us went law yat..me promise my bro help him bought a memories card to his friends..im a good girl....tat sell man cant recognize me..said me everytime diffrent look went his shop...hehe...paiseh.....thn we went take a tea time at sg wang..kaka...
to spend a time..we chit chat at ther..


we enjoy the show on night...i heard my LOVE song 坏人
n meet up v GARY CHOW...haha
flowers..who want buy flowers..
me like smoking at ther==
n me get a new shock pant ....kaka....
im fat girl...kaka
single...couple ...single ...couple...
actually this world many person still a single...
boys and girls...
me saw some couple in street holding their flower n present..
sweet ~~MAN^^hehe..
but ..have some guys too not gentlemen oo..
n some girls also...their clothing so odd...hmm...
sorry..im nt GOOD so..
hehe...but i will improve myself on it...fashion sense....
upgrading~~
hulala..hope me can get a mr.right...soon...wakaka..
excuse me...DREAM~~~
我是好人,也是个坏人

No comments:

Post a Comment