31 May 2009

30/5












the time is 2.32 am now
i haven sleep...lol

today went to wedding dinner with dad n mum
before going the location..me and mum were making up at afternoon and waiting dad come back go together, the bad news for me ,when my dad reached home....my dad was injured T.T
HAND AND LEG having blood....i feel PAIN and SHOCKED!!!
i hate the child ....dint bring his eyes to pass the way!!
hey..boy...are you know the rules???you know there is dangerous???

at the end...my dad was endure the pain go the wedding dinner
i was so worried about him..never saw his face pain like this( bitter guard)
he really so pain....

but both of us still enjoyed in the wedding
they really so sweet and warm^^

after reached home..
dad ate a medicine and fall in sleep.
i had cut my fringe...but...i dislike it!! like no change...!!l
JUST SHORTER!1
i had no mood to post le

bless 4 my dad

need improve my english
shit like hell
mamamiya
what language i write in blog?!
BULL

No comments:

Post a Comment