21 May 2009

miserable wretch

finally i having 4 days to rest at home and rest quietly . i so tired to solving problem by myself i had try my best to done the paper as i can .at the end.....will know when get my result..am i too care about it..starting scare ..teardrop again..my LORD..the full of stress on my body (actually)
i am not clever girl and my Q is low than others so need to do practice more and more
wow..??i will do it??try my best~~BECOME EFFECTIVE ...HAHA!!LOL time is rushing so fast
the SCARY moment is coming up
hold back the sad moment come again..i had disappointed on my pmr result..actually that not a result as i want ..but...IT GONE ..dont remind it..luckily im did a right way to going on my study life
i chosen in account class^^ i had not interest on physic or chemist!! ACCOUNT class is easy than science.this is established from student..ha~anyway just keep going on the way as i can follow yeah~^^
-------------
STOP
i am just a simple girl ...let me go ?? always give rise to my mind to thinking you
why?me already make a way to leave ...
tire in game...give me a space i am a living thing not non-living thing

No comments:

Post a Comment