28 May 2009

r you ok?



















]
im not OK!
i miss .but i cant tell
i feel scare to share with him,even i had idea.sorry
why?
i thought he was still missing her ..
T.T

yesterday menstruation pain like hill , faint awhile..FEMALE!!
after finished tuition,i was felt alone walked back home..nobody fetch me.
where my prince??lol...
he never know i loving him right now ...say yes mean no = say no mean yes
after spm..many things are waiting for me^^
new hair style(recently my hair drop so muchT.T omg~get any disease?)
new laptop
new fashion style(im still student now==)
new body?.?
new skin
new ..
new.....
and good news for me
my weight drops too
my height just 153...the better weight for me is 45kg..my target(STILL SO FAR FOR ME)..haha==
i dont want being a big big strong women again
im the fat and short in my gang==hate it!!i want it away from me~haha

should i go anot??
sorry bro...i make you disappointed on me...im not a good prayer
i like myself more than another....i so enjoying my life right now.
that not a location for me. there is so peaceful and lovely
you all are a kind of people^^sorry...thank you~~

2 MORE DAY~~COUNTDOWN 1.2.3....
HOLIDAYS.....HUH....2 WEEKS

1 comment: