31 May 2009

again













before and after make up and cut hair!!==
[hate]


today brought daddy to seek treatment from 铁打师傅
after finished our breakfast conclusion
[ pain ]

i woke up at 9++ am..proud 4 myself cause last9 me fall asleep at 3++am
mum clock my door..and asked me take breakfast with them ,this act as usual for me on every sunday,feeling sweet ^^ me up to 18 girl already...but still as a child in my mum heart^^
i love you mum^^saturday night received many ask from church fren,felt sorry for them...(just said out my feeling)the place really so peaceful and caringbut the place ......but..maybe not really so suit 4 me .sorry..i love freedom ,everybody have their own life style.you all are the kind of person in world. glad can be friend with you all你们真的很棒。路是自己选择的,我从不后悔,也许下一步可能会走错,但我仍会依然坚强走下去。因路是自己选择的。受伤必定会遇到,遇痛时忍哭,遇苦时坚强。也许这是给我自己的考验吧。

No comments:

Post a Comment