22 June 2009

beh b'day+ no reason

hey...time is going so fast...since me away from bed..already 2houres more! finally ,me absent school today,reason: NO REASON!mum& dad asked me : WHY?me answer : NO REASON!dont know why?my mind cant stop to thinking about something~how bad?!i had trying to stop!even i know that is my problem,is me think to much..that right! last time told myin my feelling..she is right!she remind me something but its really hurt! cry again~haha..so weak izzit??!!lol~~ya~maybe today me absent school is because of this??cause my FEEL moody??start to scare to meet him at school..althought not always~but scare too!he want the girl of wonderful in his life~ha..im not!yeah;) hope all thing passing out now! ;)2ml is someone birthday,i need send a blessing for him anot??as a friend, it need^^harlo ,girl ~dont think so much.dont know why ,last night my tear drop again,when sleeping alone ,sms,listening music..i lost my way and control..maybe is calm down my mood..this a way for me to relax~huh~~i am moody girl + emo girl.haha...life can live without someone.haha.......this my conclusion^^
ya~~let talking about beh b'day
BEH
the person i always mentioned in blog
since she go NS + she back from NS..everything i had posted in here.she is super women^^haha
today is her birthday 22nd on june ^^so lucky can post up in here~+ me absent school today.
more describe about beh.pls visit
shianne aka ssk blog^^and this can prove beh really is famous person in me and your life.^^ she is a famous person in surrounding frens.


when waiting guys,shianne aka ssk captured for me~



when chit chat together,really had a lot of fun at there.it a funny days^^haha..you alls make me enjoyed life.FRINEDS

showing the part of blew candle+crazy part






funny??it happy day~~haha....both of us are playful guys..

end this part

before we going back ...we taking picture in MCD~
muwars...love u alls


my life cant without you^^aixian aka BUM


after this gathering,me ,beh,shianne aka ssk ,aixian aka bum decided go sg.wang for NO REASON.crazy of us~haha....go lepak lepak without reason!lol...but this not a first times for me ~pity is wei wei cant join us,she need go taking dinner with family at that night~huh huh...if not,we will more crazy ~

when waiting lrt....ntg to do..this is mine and shianne.this our style^^


reached sg wang..capture when really ntg can to do...haha...by shianne


left : capture by me

right : by kakak (salegirl)

yeah~~drunkard come again!me and bum suggest drink a beer before back home then we bought from 7-11.and bought a chips.yeah~~found some places to njoy our drinks.
we had promise .you know i know la.....haha...k?haha ,,enjoy together..im so rebel.right?yes
haha....hate who break my heart before!




i love this picture so much^^


me and the b'day girl
you are so important for me too^^thx for your caring


'end'
im pro in capture~thx

1 comment: