02 June 2009

boom boom pow~~

miao~~;p haha~~
back from mcd with baby tong and ni~~had my filet-o—fish~
+sundae choc~QUITE FAT MAN














BUT I LIKE EAT~~wakaka
this holidays was full booking 4 society~to get ready our show & singing competition..wa~~kaka..AWAIT FOR THIS SHOW~~QUITE FUN LO~~HAHA
must come and join with us ya..waiting for you~~IT FREE~~
both of us spending our lovely holidays to preparing...everyday wake up early going to school..my lord...8am need reach school and discuss ...hope can have a nice show for you all
it is a 1st & last time for me and form 5 students~~last year in this school ~~hope can get a lot of good memories with friends la~

i had no mood 4 shopping (im shopping queen??) haha
stay at home is better for me(been 宅女)
last night chat with sis jac in msn ...she make ME cry out in front of comp...she get over her worries for me..it sweet and warm..although she in trouble too..but she still care ru a lot~~thx ^^very much..muacks..

hehe~~
last night headache look for me T.T
after arrange documents...ru was lying on floor to rest.listening music ...that time tear drop again~~my lord!!
how weak of me??lol~~it easy tire & touch girl...im not strong..

ru just a SIMPLE girl
I HATE ALONE
ALMOST 5 YEAR SPEND ALOT OF TIME WITH MYSELF~~
tuition
lunch time
study
sleeping(since from child)
mum & dad busy on work~
bro.....?!i had 3 brothers....T.T they busy on their life(elder & 2nd bro~clubbing/working/)lil bro busy on study & church)
feel like want go clubbing~~hahaha~~~wow wow...
----------------------------------

I MISS FASHION^^
BUT NO MOOD 4 SHOP~~
thursday go out???????????????
dont know~~

long time din out with my dearest sis jac and shianne~~
3 of us long time din shop or crazy together le~~miss alot ya~~

No comments:

Post a Comment