07 June 2009

……*……

miss ru??4 days gone~~
shopping with dar and laopo today
around 3 pm just making up and waiting laopo come my house
laopo was so lucky and sweet meet with HER DEAR...
he so care 4 my laopo^^laopo so sweet ya~~huh huh
this my laopo new phone( hello kitty phone)like it deeply ar~~QQQQQQQQQQQ
her dear sent for herrrrr`~
taking our lunch at madam wong
long time din hang out with laopo and dar

since first time we went out (just 3 of us) in form 1
we still are small girl and blurx2 girl
now
both of us are changing
we been a mature...older....younger...haha~~~and sweeter~ haha
we bought a lot of stuff

++ spend a lot of money !!!die MAN!!MONEY MONEY COME BACK my side~~
i MISS YOU
sorry for my buddies ...afternoon received a message from jp about sunway journey
ru cant go with you alls le..

friday busy on tuition..and saturday need go practice our show...++ NO MONEY~
SORRY GUYS



turn back
haha~~
like my stuff so much
anti lala style!!!!
away from me!!hate it~~saw a 'LALA' passed from me
i was been sad for her/him and will pray for them..to improving themselve
sorry!!!i need improve too....and need a lot of MONEY to buy my stuff!!haha==
omg~~who married with me must so pity!!!ha


me and laopo^^
laopo me darmiss
love you 2 alotlotlot~~
muwars

sorry for my prince
ru din beside of you when you sad or moody...
be happy..any bad/sad thing has gone


No comments:

Post a Comment