10 June 2009

holidays???

school holidays????ya~~but me nope...T.Tjust back from school,being alone again!!nobody be with me
holidays passed in drama & dance training~really so tired,,,but i had a fun at there..haha^^
after lunch....!!!online?!sh** nobody can chat with me.!am i so lame or cold?? *answer me*
then today he has online but just sent me a nudge then 。no talking。。。end!!!=.=......im weakness in chat?!??why he always act like cool!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrteach me pls....where my friends??why my inbox message just assign by same person..1 week ago!!!!lol~~~!!!!!!!!!i hate this feel..leave me away!!!!!!!!!those guys are not caring me!!!!holiday was passing so fast...enjoyable with wei,ni,tong,theng and all society friend..haha...both are so funny guys in my life
start miss my school life.....busy in this holidays...never rest as well...+ ...never start my study plan..omy lord!!addmath,math,science,sej ,bm,bi.moral....all r waiting for me...but me not enuf time ....lack of energy to study well..==..omg!stress come agian!!relax relax my dear ~~~
relax...take a deep breath..opzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
my life being darkness
no time no time no time no time no time!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok
its time to rest [tuition later]

bye

1 comment:

  1. ru........u r not alone laaa....nex time i go ur hse often.DUN SAID BUM FAN aaa!! hehehehehee..
    muacksssss

    ReplyDelete