17 June 2009

feerless

ask me WHY?
i cant answer you as well...
at the end, i taken my mid term result, i trying to be strong and asked big girl cant easy get cry...start from reopen school,time was passed so fast for me .everyday work a same else wake up-eating-studying-tuition-sleeping ...am i not good to manage my time??why i get a bull result on this time?i had do revision!but cant memorise what i study..heh! about today,..just done my account & addmath homework..im asking myself dont up to bro room for online+ing..at the end..im lost!! i want release my feeling.this time i get a lot of obtacles in life!how my future??i was scaring ....crying is not a good way for me!!! pls:stop do the stupid thing,ru?k!!! nobody is understand what am i caring,worrying,scaring,and really stressful...am i put too stress for myself???no!!i am SURE!...JUST WORRY..NOT STRESS! i had no plan for my life~i lost my way~when get the target result for SPM..i was starting scare..no matter can i do? when i been a weak girl mum& bro must will standing beside of me..and get a hugged from them.i am so lucky because having them in my life.thx a lot. ru not toldmy dad about my result, but my face are cant lie to anyone! this called emotional ! +you need stop take a competition with friends..and doing as well as you can ..if not the ROAD NOT TAKEN= dead!....
it been so long ..............................................................
haiz.................stop thinking any worse thing! its not a good way for me to alive~
it time to stop think about you
just let it past
be friend

1 comment:

  1. yayayay!!! ru..nonit competition de laaa...that y when u asked me that i hurt onot...I answer NOOO!!! :)

    ReplyDelete