12 July 2009

nothing special


(yesterday i done a lot of math & addmath works)yeah..
at d end i slept at there==
--------------------------keke
good morning everyone
staying iun sun sun house now..
ruru haven brush teeth;P neh..afater woke up straight switch on the comp and spam at line~~haha..dirty girl neh~~i will going now la...wow..starting hungry leh..''gulugulu''..
waiting for my breaklunch now..keikei sis still dreaming in her sleep..sun sun sis just woke up and reading her newspaper==..haha..

last night crazy with babe sun sun~haha...curly hair..
made me look like ''korean girl ''neh..
cos i have a small eye..small mouth and....'big' body'~~kaka..
omg~i knew my hair is turning back to brownish..luckily my blind teacher din catch me at skul~~^^

k la...need off lu~~~have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment