11 July 2009

yepeee


haha~~my "wei sik "face ya~~i like eat and eat~~FAT GIRL RU
-----------------------------------part 1( diary)
sugar sugar...my lips like sugar~~
stay over at sun sun house tonight~wow..
hmmm...today i ate alot of junk food!!MAN~~
breakfast- cheeszels,jack&jill potato chip, my favourite *ROCKY*^^
lunch~ korean cup mee~~
dinner~waiting now(chicken and vege)
supper~???still dont know(will discuss later)
kaka..
bless on me^^i dont want be fat fat neh....but i `love `eat
---------------------------part 2(feeeling)
since that day,im turning around from ur 'game', my life is starting be DELIGHTED~kaka..
i din cry anymore~i am been STRONG girl~not LITTER girl ~kaka~~
and plus that not a fun 'GAME' ...just simply hurt for me~~
hmmm...
thx for my friends(always remind: im not alone;)
who i mean..u know i know la^^kaka~~
thx for M.J(because of your song )alone away from me

be a crazy girl soon...await for next saturday~~yeah~~
ru will be seldom online ,cause of something problem between mr.c ,bro and me
never mind..maybe it a good plan for me~
.....going take my dinner lu~~
bye
miss me ya~~
have a nice dream tonight~kaka
my lips like sugars~~like this song~~

by kuru_girl

No comments:

Post a Comment