02 July 2009

smile


keep smile==
fool+child+blur+pure
dont know what going on today! moody..no excellent..bcos something happened?i am not sad~hehe+rehearsal today..was a tired day for me!i used off my energy & sound as i can!to calm down my mood^^hmm...good??haha..it good..5pm reached home,bath,dinner,tuition,supper,online.... full of day for me!!!!!but...dont know what am i thinking now??holding mouses ,typing word in front computer....whole boday was no energy..brain ..blank!!am i too talkactive on sharing ??i told you my mind..but you..is needed me ask u just will express out...it will tire ~
hmm.... not fun~it real.but everybody have their own style!;)
i had my style too^^

NOBODY DIES VIRGIN.'CAUSE IN THE END life f*ck us all’
it's a good meaning for u and me.fuck off!!!!ya!!!!
something has crossed my way!ya~~
why???what??when??who??how??

F.R.I.E.N.D
this word........really make a lot of suspect for me
if without..how my life??
alone!!!!and alone!!!!
shouting........sorry...long time did express my feel on here...i will seldom and seldom online..
is a good way for me!cause...nobody can chat with me /nobody will find me chat!!
i am murderer !!
i will killing you!!!
leave me away!! but i scared.........alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment