28 July 2009

saturday -melaka trip


our journey started at 7.30am..bibubibu...
bot of us were sat behind..i sat beside PINTU KECEMASAN. lol.haha..that a broke mirror in bus.+just beside me.
captured picture and crazy together with my gang babies
suddenly something happened on me..moody!! at that time im thinking about...''that situation are not mine wanted!! ==..why kept on silent???
but...so fast i being back to crazy ru^^
sorry..made u alls worry ...

our 1st location

just enjoy~~~

i love her most...who always care a lot on me^^hehe..

i being a shooter~~kaka..
i being a pro photographer ...
that telephone was made by kah wei ah gong d~~haha


the photo of me with them~
seldom take pic with babe bum n dong..huh huh..we still gt chance anymore..dont worry;)



after meet with teacher and friends.both of us keep on searching our lunch..
chicken rice!!! 1st..we cant found any traditional food shop at there..
walked in the shopping centre '' DATARAN PAHLAWAN''..the shopping mall attracted me....its specially !! im promised will go when i know driving~kaka..at d end we get ''LAPLAP''CHICKEN RICE.
held at in front menara melaka. 10 girl v a 1 boy~


my lunch^^ +red bean ice blended ..yummy
2nd location
陈金福
ah wei and nini been a shopping queen.they spend a lot of money..
both of us just spent below 20...peace##




3rd location
TAMAN BUAYA MELAKA lol
K.L have a ZOO NEGARA..still brought us to a **** place
so.we spent our time in MCD^^
LOL...mcd weak of service.!!no ice cream no coke no anymore!!just BURGER AND FRIES



but i still had a FUN day with them.

**it time to BACK K.L
continue our crazy moment.
laugh+eat+share+gossip+.....in bus



they are so cute^^i love them much much~
always keep on laugh not SMILE.
i will learning and following them anymore^^
because this is a life i want .^^laugh +smile
7.30++pm
dear dad fetched me back ..dressing up..
second round
ready to join mummy friends party.
after finished my meal.walked to garden and drink beer with dad.
lucky dad beside me.im not alone
im drunkard...anyone know.but i easy get red face...who know??haha~`
i just drunk one bottle..face became red and RED nor..heh heh..
so ..this just for training...to not easy get drunk on next time.



this my RED eye..after back from melaka..
the suck lens made my eyes became red and red
i hate it so much !!MAN@@
NUDY GOLD..BYE BYE
at the end I THROW IT ...IT MAKE ME ....LIKE GHOST



BYE...stop my writiing here^^
buaiss

No comments:

Post a Comment