21 July 2009

SOMETIME someone SOMEBODY

I skip class today..back home early==
leave babe lam at school by alone
sorry ..lam!
laziness for study ....
just stunning in living room,i taken out all my homework,but my hand just keep press in tv control.and focusing in tv show!!(+ now sat in front comp)oww..s.
no feeling to work, talk,show!no feeling at all la!!ewww..what happened??EMO +ing

am i put too many stress for myself?? can u help and control me ?\
i need ur help to stop my action !!@@

yesterday went sing k with babe yam~have a lot of fun in kbox but....tiredness

last night online a while..saw bum blog and sunsun blog
  • bum
my life cant without u too..when looked at ur blog..tear drop again~and felt sorry ,dont know Y

  • sunsun
you're not sorry to the guy...what is love???this word is mystery ...and this not a game.is FEEL...HEART.....dont think much much ..girl^^and u 're so brave...
hehe~~let talk bout last saturday i had enjoyed with chine
se society girl and boy
**I NoT DRUNK** just showed for a lot of pair ''TITANIC '' couple in my house~~kaka
have a BBQ celebration party in my house..hehe~~
morning we(wei,ru,tong.shini,weigi) crazy in morning market to bought our bbq food and night crazy in my house
we keep dance keep LAUGH keep FUN..picture will be upload agian *when me free**kaka
i am so lucky to meet u all in my secondary school life.i am not alone and been happy ,fun,crazy girl.kaka~~
promise
keep in touch,PLS
when we end up our sweeties secondary school life
dont forget me..k??
and......

(OUR ENDING POSE IN DA SINGING COMPETITION SHOW)
CONGRATULATION FOR CHINESE SOCIETY

both of us are in successful on this year:)* WEI IS A GOOD PRESIDENT^^
NO ANY REGRET;)
love,friends
I LOVE MY SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment