24 November 2010

I AM NOT AFRAID!

IM SICK-ING NOW ! too bad**

told you a story about ......

I saw a lot of blood vomit out from my daddy mouth !!!
*had captured a picture on it*!!!

no worry! my daddy was in the hospital now.
and my daddy is recovering =)

yesterday,after class rushed to fetch my daddy in hospital , because the blood just non-stop blooding out!!!
*if this happened on you , i think you would be just run away from the blood!*
i am not afraid ,i trusted my dad much more afraid n nervous than us =(
i saw his worry face inside the car. i had tried to control my tear and be stronger!

after settle down the registration , uncle ku's family came n visit daddy ,thank you for the coming=)

reached home around 11...and i started feeling not well.
felt hard to breath and speak =(

ishhh!!
 i am not a supergirl right now.
feel so tired and pain. my throat is so pain right now!!!
 i cannot speak/talk well with others! im surely that you can hear my SEXY voice now!!

i am FINE now.after ate the medicine from doctor.
friends!
take good care for yourself. AND drink more water,pls !

water=power

1 comment:

  1. Highly accurate stock market tips covering NSE and BSE by sms and yahoo messenger.

    ReplyDelete