24 December 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS*new plan*

WISH YOU MERRY CHRISTMAS

How are you going to celebrate your christmas?
Christmas eve , Im going to dinner with my family =)
genting countdown with parents n him!

remember to dress nicely to meet your lover n friends =)

As usual tomorrow im going to my uncle house take christmas meal" he is a profession chief '
night- primary school gathering
enjoy your day =)

Have you received any christmas present ?
I've received the present from my boy
thank you for the present



im a charles & keith fan now because of you .
thank you for the wallet too =) love it
next target - bag and shoes! hahaha~
I got myself a skin care product . it's so cheapppppp *BUY TWO FREE ONE*
the day to get the pressie for you =)
merry christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment