14 December 2010

presentation day n JAS-MINE day

our very first time
6 of us in the same group
firstly, we are not very confidence in our PR assignments.
so we decided to make it well on presentation , try our best and creativity to do banner ,brochure and video .
so glad that miss “u-know”  BUY our idea !
yoohuu~
she recommended good presentation for us =)
actually before the presentation day i think to cancel our video because the video is very hard to record as well , lucky that both of you still insist on it =)
good job, my girlsssss~
pixie time =)
my girlsssssss =) LOVE
they always care about me
they always think about me
they always worry about me
i will try my best dont always be mad because of ****  *finger-cross* 
Photo2045Photo2046Photo2047Photo2048Photo2143
Photo2049Photo2050
finished class
they off to my housePhoto2052
ruby ku was drove them to saga hill to have a cup of tea ! view and chill time ! beauty KL VIEW !



they are the first friends who sitting in my car =D when drive alone~
Photo2053Photo2056
then, attend jas-mine n louise birthday celebration *first time BBQ house party in our class* locate at louise house near by my house
rock the party , enjoyable day with them . they are cute, they are smart , they are funnyyy ! hahaha~ lmao! *laugh my ass off*
pixie time again !
pls refer to jasmine photo album ~ im lazy to upload all of the pixie ! hahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment