01 April 2009

B-R

wow
my heart was getting confuse day by days
always close myself in a dark room
keep SILENT
always do some else to poison myself dont think so much

april month....is starting now
is a great month izzit??
it's been a longest day without someone~~
now i really realize that i dont know
even thought im really love and miss you
SO im gonna smile ...
TO dont think so much
I always find u up when recess time
but this week u seldom come my school
i just saw you when me going tuition~~
at BBA school~~hehe
that time you were in press your phone or in called with someone inside the car
nothing can i do
me just can wait ...

even...maybe is me on imagine by oneself as a favorite with others
sometimes my heart will said i were dreamers
did you thought me is blind in love??
i think so..
i dont want be idiot again~~

i will be fine soon....YES ! i WILL

long time dint meet up with my babes friends
long time dint watch a movie in cinema
long time dint sing k in box
long time dint take picture
im becoming someone that i dont know anymore
sorry ..kah wei
2day i did a bad response for u alls
sorry
i need a times to think properly
what should i do now..
i need plan my times
times was passed so fast as a water ..
B you are the way easily to me
i will beating my heart when receive your message
dont always cold as the ice
PLEASE

1 comment: