29 April 2009

28/4


wuwu~~im still in sick right now~~
haha~~went out with babies girl and boy
early morning ..the alarm was woke me up
received message from jychoy
he cant go our gathering because he getting sick too..pity boy~~same with me
but im stil going..haha
after wore my uniform
it time to school
after school...brother fetch me back to dress up
than go dar dar..
when me reach her house..she still wearing school uniform...lol~~
waiting her....
(she making uo..im been photography)
haha~~we are lated..im thought
but nope~~went by taxi
on the way,received a called from sam..
he cant go because of his frineds ...lol~
around 4pm meet up with hui,kang,yiyi~~^^
1st we had no idea at all..
after we decided go neway sing k..
ok lu..than waiting baby christy and laopo come joined together..
(christy and dar dar)
(dar and me)
(my sha po yi- lobe you ya)

laopo larx..im so pig lo==


6pm laopo and hui hui go bought a piece of cake for me..^^haha
i ate chocolate cheese...FULLY AND YUMMY
7PM we finished sing k...decided go play bowling...at last no~~huh huh
sam and his friend came in the room at that time
give me a present
haha~~thanks la^^
but so weird lo...after give me a girt than run..same like last year==
haiz...they are gone~~
when going to sgwang..me looked at my bag have a essence...
i thought who played me or what....like been a thief
they laughing me...because my face looked shock...haha
haha~actually no la is sam put it on my bag..==
lol...surprice again~~
than we decieded go take puri puri la.~
let show the picture ~~

after taken photo..dar and yiyi need to back home
we bring them to bus stop and called taxi
actually so funny at that moment
me and laopo wrote down the number of taxi
after we go yamcha at madam wong
around 9pm~~
back by lrt~~
yesterday hui and giveme a surprice lo..
haha~~so happy and warm when saw yours hand^^haha
10.30+reached home...
take picture
kitty box^^

kitty mirror+ box^^

essence+.....

everyear sent me a same type of thing[ BEAR]
but thanks ya^^
THIS IS SURPRISE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment