08 April 2009

mistake


love??
what is love ??
my prince...?
i have many question mark for myself
because im not charm...not cute.
im a enlightened person
looking for the deepest knowledge on myself
huh~~shy in love ...
always be coward
wow..
at last~~
last night im really be so brave and proud on mine..
haha~~

all the time im wasting time to dream~
DREAMSS
HEART was beating so fast
on my exam
to my family
to my friends
to my love~

deadline~SPM!
im felt so luckily
me can be a super listeners to my dear sis
lao po, and babes girl~
love u alls
anything happened dont keep in heart
i hate the person cold as ice
always keeping secret but still would show out all at face
so UGLY!
come on!!
dont be so close with your friends!!
hate the person no manners to me
what is the kind word of WOOI!! OI!!
no manners!!shit!!

yesterday was a happy day^^
meet up with primary friend!
gang of us been so crazy
haha~~miss u alls so much~~
muackss
AD
* i will mistaken when you asked me something*
hurry up!!
ru~~
dont walk too slow on the road!!

No comments:

Post a Comment