25 April 2009

ING

DONT KNOW WHY
i like this word' ING ' so much
meaning full and meaning less
haha~~
lol!!WHAT THAT??
FULL & LESS??
made a new banner
^^love it~~

i will be older soon
SWEET SEVENTEEN


tonight will go genting with family~
dad and mum go have a concert[dad'idol>林子祥]
than both of us[ me ,lovely shan,lovely jac, n my dear bro]
go there walk and have a movie[maybe]
we just decide go there take a breath a rest~haha
and take picture~~
my dear dad still in BIG FEVER
make me worried
GOD BLESS YOU
last night was happened something about family
tear drop from my eye again
my tear been easy to flow down recently
how weak??
long time we dint gather already...miss so much^^muacks
recently seldom sms with him
but me dint miss alot
maybe .....dont know
dont know

ALL IN ORDER
anti EMO
MISS!!!!!RU~~`hehe
dont think so much
im lazy in study la...............
can you come n holding me ??
give a deep hug even as my lovely family

This few week the weather is very very HOT!



No comments:

Post a Comment