18 April 2009

emo[i had NO idea]




why me always been emo
emo emo emo emo emo ...
even dont know why!!

at school looked so high on this morning..
with my babe friends ..
wei them go ah sing 1st ..they have a lunch together me dint follow...
i need prepare and clean my house
tonight suppose go bbq with tong ,wei,and bum at wei house d..
but now change to my house..hoho
so....hope have a fun day tonight la^^

me alone at house now..
emo emo emo...
thinking so much....
OMG!!
I HATE IT!!
SO complicated for me
what should i do...


how me celebrate my b'day??
my b'day is coming soon..
i will be old one year as fast ...18 years OLD
lol..
dear asked me how celebrate my b'day?
laopo asked me too...
babe hui asked me too...
babe michelle asked me too..
babe theng asked too..
and
many guys have asked too ...
HOW HOW??
actually im let my dad control..[ abit ]
because when me hang out with friends...he must will show out the ''beh song''face..
he thought his girl been no passion to study{ i dont like saw his face like this...like unbelieve me]
and this year is a STUDY YEAR[SPM]...not allow me hang out too much times..
this year me really has control by self..
i really have concentrated on study..sometimes will lost way only!!
sometimes i will felt tired
im not ROBOT!!!
SO!!!!
ME agree spm = SEMUA PERGI MATI
i hate take exam

so...can i go out with friends??
and maybe im think too much or what??!!
i had no idea on it!!!
HEH~~
IF go out celebrate i will feel make my babes be boring
because no transport ,cant go place of far...
just can stay around the kl area,can go by train or bus
S***

haiz...or just let it be normal day??
pass by normal
???

haiz...
im not so await the day come!!~~
i felt scare
felt alone
felt ......
some emotional return on my brain again~~


sorry
cry out again

1 comment:

  1. Your birthday is chosen by G-d -- not your parents, your astrologer or the obstetrician. Birth is G-d saying that the world can't go on without you. It is the day that your soul's mission had to begin.(so you have to celebrate it)

    Far from being an accident, your birth was clearly a deliberate act. The fact that you surprised your parents and arrived just shows how urgently the world needed you -- your soul couldn't even wait a few weeks for the due date to get down here. G-d had another due date in mind.(so you really niid to celebrate it)

    Your soul was sent down by priority delivery. Make sure your soul always remains a priority.(be happii always...lam always told me to stop thinking...i think its cool ^_^ sooo stop thinking for while my friend)

    ReplyDelete