19 April 2009

im so happy^^


omg~~my hand was be injured
i will control my super f*** emotional
i hate the type of me too..
im so surprise& happy
i not been alone when surrounding with my friends^*^
muackss

im really so enjoyed with you alls..
haha~~have a fun on saturday when stayed at school
let show the picture to you
a professional AV girl~~
haha..jkjk

that me!!haha....s***
wakaka...so ugly
but i like it^^miao miao

sui arrrr.....haha

MAN!!! dont close to me..

cute^^

after tuition ...me , nini, wei wei, bum , tong
walked go kah wei house to take our material for BBQ
around 7+ reach my home
suppose want take a rest in my sweety room but at last cancel
we decided go prepare
wash wash wash
fire fire fire
stick stick stick
haha~~
ya~~stick
wow wow~~let start our ''party''
5 of us ( me , bum,wei ,tong..included my bro)
haha~~
5 of us are getting so HIGH HIGH HIGH
although was a rainy day( mao mao yu)
but dint spoil our mood^^so good
we moved to car parking side
continued
eat eat eat~~haha...really so FULL ~~eghh
haha..
really have a BIG FUN WITH THEM
LOVE YOU ALLS YA~~
when we bar -B-q THE CHICKEN
my home was been a heaven
haha...wonderfull
BOTH OF US been a fried chicken ~~lol
we gossip gossip gossip....
laugh laugh laugh
make me laugh until siao~~it over over..
like want getting vomit..but nope larx~~haha~~
played until 10+
baby tong dad was came early to fetch her back..
huh huh~~
that time we just finished
huh huh~~
never mind still got chance^^
[ picture ]
just take a bit of picture only


{ heaven+ angel}haha~~

our chicken wing wing


after that me ,wei and bum start played in my room
our game [u know i know larx]haha
our aim : take picture ^*^in my room

around 11+ suddenly recieved call by laopo ying
she make me worried
she first time straight cry in front of me
1st time [make me shocked]
because of him!!
WTF
he make my laopo cry deeply
haiz...she came my house sharing with me
because some happened by her..
laopo...dont worry ~
when you feel sadly/lonely/happyily/angryily
ru always be with you
[promise]
when me talked with laopo
baby bum was taken picture at beside
felt so sorry to her...
huh huh
SORRY ,BUM
let you lonely at there
thought can have A BIG SHARING with her d..
at last ...huh huh~~
never mind..
still got chance^^right??
arouned 12+
baby n laopo were backed home
(baby bum )


my hand was injured
when me stick the chicken wing
huh huh~~
just seen on this early morning
pain~~huh huh
last night me CANT sleep as well
5am just can fall in sleep
heh heh~~i dont know why too
me just slept 4 hour ~`
9 sumting accompany dad and mum go climb mountain
KEEPING FIT
lol~~


that alls larx
stop here
hope me have a sweet dream tonight larx
blees me^*^

No comments:

Post a Comment